Wednesday, May 8, 2013

3 Foods I Used to Think Were Healthy

A few weeks ago Tom Nikkola, Sr. Director of Nutrition and Weight Management of Life Time Fitness wrote an article for Flourish titled "10 Foods I Used to Think Were Healthy" found here.  It was a great article and got me thinking, "What were some of the foods I used to think were healthy?"   

Below are my "Top 3." 

Coming in at #3:  Bagels


Coming in at #2:  Skim Milk
 
Coming in at #1:  Orange Juice

Feel free to ask questions and share your foods you USED to think were healthy.

1 comment:

  1. I used to think pretty much any salad was nutritious. There has been some interesting discussed by the Freakonomics guys. I'd really like to hear what you and your colleagues think about this. http://www.freakonomics.com/2013/03/21/the-most-bountiful-food-in-human-history/

    ReplyDelete